Why are we seeing so many trans people?
I don't know. I don't think anyone really knows and arguably one factor is we have the Internet, so if you are a one in a million person, with about 8.3 billion people on Earth, there's about 8300 people like you and with the magic of the Internet, you can start a discussion forum or whatever and potentially connect to a few hundred or a few thousand.
So awareness is probably a factor.
I say that because I had a gaming buddy decades ago and everyone knew he exclusively played female characters. He never spoke of being trans or anything like that. We didn't have that mental framing for what was up with THAT?
Today, if someone starts playing role playing games and exclusively plays the opposite sex, you can look stuff up online and wonder if it says something about your gender identity.
But also:
I have a site called Nutrient Dense and there is a single post that hypothesizes that people have gotten obese in part because of the known and documented drop over recent decades in nutritional value of most produce.
For my purposes, I am basically defining trans as a sex hormone syndrome.
This is a HEALTH site and I am 99 percent concerned with helping people address HEALTH issues because I have a genetic disorder and I wish you people would stop coughing on me (by "you people" I mean earthbound humans).
And sex hormones have immune functions, so if there's something wrong with your hormone stuff, you probably have a compromised immune system.
I mean I wish you people would ALSO support my Patreon, but I write this site primarily as a diabolical plot to get other people healthier so my life is less germy.
ANYWAY:
The information on this site SAYS all the hormones I have been researching are based on or start with cholesterol, a form of fat with such a bad reputation I have it on my mental To Do list to write my own list of cholesterol rich foods because you google that and the Internet screams in your face CHOLESTEROL BAD! DON'T EAT IT!
So if nutritional value of food generally has declined and people are fatter because of it, odds are high this impacts hormone production. And probably not in a good way.
SO if you are an OLD PERSON who made the mistake of reproducing and you are reading my site because your offspring is making you NUTS with swearing they have gender dysphoria and blah blah blah:
I'm not giving advice on sex reassignment surgery or similar.
I'm not qualified. It's not really something you can DIY. Surgery: Ewww! Ick!!! Not something I want to talk about.
I talk here about:
1. Social stuff like gender as a social construct which is a feminist concept that we define being a woman or whatever with all this mental model garbage unrelated to the bits between your legs because I just talk ENDLESSLY everywhere on multiple blogs about stuff like that.
2. Getting support for the hormones you need via diet.
And you can decide what dumb nonsense you like arguing with your teen about like humans have done since the dawn of time, like "You should get a haircut and get a real job!" because everyone knows you can't make good money as a man with long hair.
Ask ANY rock star.
FYI: I dated a guy with longer hair than me. I married him. He joined the Army.
Maybe it's a STAGE. Goodness, some people seem to want to GIVE themselves high blood pressure.
Anyway, we don't know what is going on and there are myriad potential factors involved and probably several are actually relevant. But if you think YOU have a sex hormone syndrome, please go have some cholesterol and enzyme rich foods and see if that helps you be healthier.
And if you CHEAPSKATES won't PAY me, at least stop coughing on me.
Mmmmkay?
Comments
Post a Comment