Altitude Treatment

I came down in altitude maybe seven or eight weeks ago. Probably more like seven.

I'm bringing up a lot of mucus. I feel like I have been run over by a truck.

The last time I came down in altitude, at approximately six weeks after I came down "for reasons wholly unrelated to that," ten weeks of sinusitis turned to pneumonia and I was bedridden for 3.5 months. 

I also think I had a significant health event at about the six week mark after hiking cross country to San Diego the first time I was homeless. That involved exceeding 6000 feet three times. And also involved a ten week mark.

I didn't have a period for ten weeks and I think it restarted six weeks after getting to San Diego and then I bled like I was DYING every period for like six months or something. It's probably trypanosoma die off and I probably talk about it on my health site.

This is potentially a problem if you are real sick. If you try altitude treatments, watch for it.

Comments